Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 405 -- Berthoud


Here I am in front of the Auserehlian Rug Cleaning School in Berthould, Colorado. To be honest, I'd never thought about where oriental rug cleaners got their training. In fact, I never thought about the profession of oriental rug cleaning. Seems like an awfully niche market, but hey, I guess someone has to do it.

I also call your attention to the web site ImagesOfColorado.com, where they have a lovely photo of a bald eagle in front of Long's Peak, near Berthould. I had downloaded the photo, and stuck myself into it (completely ruining the artistic balance) before I read their restrictions that specifically prohibit the use of their images on other web sites. I'm not too careful about copyright law on this blog, but I can't bring myself to simply ignore a restriction like that. Nonetheless, go to this site and click around. They've got some lovely shots.

I was scheduled for an easy four today, but I stretched it to almost five. Feeling guilty about stopping yesterday, I guess. Which is silly, considering that I ended up finishing the run. I only took a break; I didn't quit completely.

0 comments: