Wednesday, October 04, 2006

RfP Wednesday -- Who has time for Reading for Pleasure?

I haven't done much Reading for Pleasure this last week. I've read a little bit more of The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer, but I haven't finished it. I really bogged down on my Anna Quindlen novel. I've read three or four chapters. It's good, but it's not captivating my interest right now. I think I'll put it aside and try again later.

Just this evening, I popped into the library and checked out Slaughterhouse Five, by Kurt Vonnegut. Somebody posted an excerpt from it on some blog I was reading the other day, and I realized that it had been too long since I've read it. I've read a little, but not enough to blog about.

So, I think I'll let this RfP Wednesday pass unobserved. Forget that you read this post.

0 comments: