Monday, January 01, 2007

Day 258 -- Happy New Year!


This train depot in Winston, Missouri, is from an archive of Rock Island line depots at Simpson College, in Iowa. You'll note that I've taken a new picture of myself for the new year. It was about time I changed my clothes. They were getting a bit whiffy.

I began the year with a 4 mile run. No, I didn't get up early after staying up late. I slept in, and then ran right before lunch. It felt great, and I managed a snappy pace. It was fairly warm, but there was a brisk wind, which chilled the body, but not the soul.

The girls made it to midnight last night, but neither of the boys did. The littlest Little Jogger conked out pretty early. The medium Little Jogger missed it by about 20 minutes. The rest of us were in bed by about 12:03.

0 comments: