Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 1209 -- Trenton


Just beyond Quinte West is Trenton. In fact, they seem to be pretty well linked. You can see this picture of the Welcome to Trenton sign says "Quinte West" at the top. And when I was searching for pictures of Quinte West, I found at least one building that was called something like the Quinte West Medical Clinic but had a Trenton address. Wikipedia says that Trenton is "a community in Southern Ontario in the municipality of Quinte West." Not real helpful. But if you click through to the page for Quinte West, you find out that Quinte West is another amalgamated town, formed from Trenton, Frankford, Murray, and Sidney. I don't know why they didn't just call it Trenton-Frankford-Murray-Sidney.

Anyway, I ran six and a half miles this morning, with six hill sprints thrown in. It was a good workout, and now I'm thinking I'll skip tomorrow's workout, to make sure I have a good long run on Sunday.

0 comments: