Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 1247 -- Welcome to Vermont


In case you are interested, Vermont is my first new state since March 25, when I entered Michigan. I was in Michigan for almost four months, and then I ran into Ontario, which was a whole new country, but not a new state. I was in Ontario for almost three months, and then I ran into New York, which is not a new state, because I started in New York. A month in New York, and then, "Hello, Green Mountain State.

I ran an easy three this morning. I didn't really feel like running, but I didn't want to get back into the pattern I was in late last week. I kept going to bed with a plan to run, and waking up thinking, "Hey, this bed is nice and warm. Maybe I'll just stay in." This morning, I didn't stay in. It wasn't a great run, but it was a run.

0 comments: