Saturday, March 05, 2011

Catching up -- and entering Rhode Island


These New England states are so small, it's easy to get through them quickly. It seems even quicker when you don't post for a week. Sorry about that. It's been a busy week, personally and professionally.

I have been running. Day 1305 was Tuesday. I got in a little tempo run. Day 1306 was Wednesday, an easy 5. Day 1306 was to be Thursday, but I slept in. So it got postponed to Friday, which was actually a good thing. It was so warm Friday morning -- nearly 40 -- that I ran outside. It was good, but it reminded me how much harder real running is than the treaded dreadmill. I slept in again this morning, but managed to get day 1307 at noon. Outside again. Now it remains to see if I've killed my legs for tomorrow's long run.

0 comments: