Sunday, April 17, 2011

Days 1334 and 1335


Somewhere in here, I'm running through the Bronx, then the northern part of Manhattan, and then on to New Jersey. I don't know if I'm terribly near the Bronx Zoo, but I thought it would be cool visit. This photo is from Star Tours, whom I heartily recommend for all your Bronx Zoo tour needs.

I ran an easy 4 on Thursday. I took a scheduled day off on Friday, and then skipped again on Saturday, because the weather was rotten. It was cold and blustery and it snowed! OK, it didn't snow early in the morning, when I would have been running. But still. It was cold enough to snow!

This morning, I ran 11 miles. The Pikermi is just two weeks away. Next week, I'll do a relatively short long run. So that was my longest run for the next two weeks.

0 comments: