Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 1356 -- Woodbury


Behold, First Baptist Church of Woodbury, NJ! It's not a bad looking church, but this was a tough shot because of all the telephone wires in the foreground. I know from my own experience as a church photographer that that can be a pain. It's exactly the kind of thing that your mind filters out when you are looking at the church in real time, but that jumps out at you when you photograph it.

I took Tuesday off, having run on Monday. Yesterday, I did a hilly 5.6 miles. This morning, I tried a quick 5K. Well, relatively quick. It was faster than my 5K race last week. That's partly because it was a less hilly course, and partly because it was much cooler. For the last couple of days, it's been really nice weather for running. Cool enough not to be oppressive, but not too cold (and not raining).

0 comments: