Thursday, September 29, 2011

Days 1446 and 1447 -- Jogger's Progress

TripYTDSep
Distance9093.91080.9111.8
Time63 days, 6 hrs, 21 min 8 days, 3 hrs, 49 mins 20:31
Days144718119
States3411

I got in a good five miler on Tuesday. But Wednesday, I didn't feel like running, so I didn't. Today, I didn't feel like running, either, but I made myself go out and get in 4.5 miles. I got out and realized that I didn't have my watch. I would have had to go back in and tiptoe through the bedroom, hoping not to wake up Mrs. J. So I opted for an untimed run.

Today is the end of the month, because I'm taking tomorrow off. On Saturday, I'm going to the Kickapoo Reserve Dam Challenge Triathlon, where I will kayak 7 miles, bike 14 miles, and run 3 miles. I'm pretty nervous about it. I have barely kayaked at all in my whole life. I haven't gotten much biking in this summer. Even my running has been rough for the last week or so. So mere survival will be the main goal. If I don't make that one, this will be my last post.

0 comments: