Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day 410 -- Golden


OK, I'm cheating. I'm about in Golden, a good 12 or 15 miles west of the state capitol building. But when I was in Cheyenne, I decided to drop in on Frank again, and so here he is. For new readers, Frank has visited all the state capitols by actually going there. I believe that he's too technologically illiterate to just photoshop himself into the picture. Why else would he bother to do all that real traveling?


Anyway, I thought I'd throw in this shot of Golden, which I lifted from the Mountain Project. And what is the Mountain Project, you ask. Only "The Premier Resource for the Climbing and Mountaineering Community." I have a soft spot in my heart for climbers, who are definitely crazier than runners. Running 26.2 miles is definitely saner than climbing a mountain.

I ran an easy 4 this morning, although in 103% humidity, no run can truly be called "easy." Better make that a "slow 4".

0 comments: