Monday, July 09, 2007

Um....Is this thing on?

The esteemed Shakespeare's Sister has added me to the Big Blogroll of Infinite Awsomeness, and has done so in a very public way. So all of a sudden I'm getting a few extra hits. (OK, a lot of extra hits. 1% of the Shakesville audience is probably way beyond my usual daily traffic.) Only problem is, these people are used to witty and articulate analysis of current news and trends, not some bozo Photoshopping himself into the western landscape. So now I feel pressure to be witty and articulate, preferably from a left-leaning, progressive point of view. Let's try this:

W Sucks!

Thank you. Anyway, welcome, Shakers. If you are trying to figure out what this blog is, try clicking on "About My Journey" at the right. Feel free to leave a comment, and come back for more wit and articulateness, any day now.

0 comments: