Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Day 1291 -- More Dover


There are several photos of this covered bridge on the Google Images page for Dover, NH. I chose this one from Pilgrim Presbyterian Church. I like church pages. Not that long ago, I was a web-spinner for my former church. I'm not sure I would have included a local covered bridge, but maybe I would have.

On Sunday, I completed my third week in a row of sticking to my running schedule. Not an unscheduled day off for three weeks. I almost said something about it, but I didn't want to jinx it. I guess even thinking about it jinxed it. I couldn't struggle out of bed yesterday, and of course I felt lousy all day. This morning, I did yesterday's scheduled tempo run. Tomorrow, I'll do today's scheduled easy six. If I don't skip Friday, I could actually make five runs this week. We'll see.

0 comments: