Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 1301 -- More Boston


Well, I never know what to do about copyrights. I mean, every single one of these pictures was taken by someone else, without really planning that I was going to stick my ugly mug into it. Or in this case my ugly lower half. Of course when there is a copyright notice, or some general statement about further use, I try to respect it. For example, on this photo from freefoto.com, there's some restrictions, which I'm not sure I understand. Plus they want me to hotlink to them, rather than putting it on my own blog. Which, of course, wouldn't allow me to add myself. So, I googled a very different photo of the same scene, from Schon, which seems to be the company that built the sculpture in the first place. Which seems only fair.

Six miles this morning.

0 comments: