Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day 107 -- Malabar Farm State Park


Malabar Farm State Park, just west of Perrysville, is one of 74 state parks in Ohio. It seems perfectly lovely. I would love to actually go there some day.

Obviously, I did run today, after some internal debate. The funny thing is how the internal debate was different from the usual internal debate. The usual internal debate goes like this:

Me: Come on, get up and get moving. You need the exercise.

Me: But I'm so tired! I'm going to sleep in today. I'll run extra tomorrow. I promise!


Today's internal debate went like this:

Me: Stay in bed. You need the break.

Me: But I'm already awake, and I'll just end up sitting around waiting for the dining hall to open. I'l take tomorrow off. I promise!


So I did go, but I'm taking tomorrow off, and no excuses. I need to do laundry in the morning, anyway.

0 comments: