Sunday, February 04, 2007

Day 285 -- Perry State Park

I ran nine miles today, passing south of Perry State Park. After six miles yesterday, I really felt that nine miles. Tomorrow will be a good day to not run. I'm scheduled to cross train, and this time, I won't run after.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Often we have people over to watch the game, but not this year. It would have taken more planning and more energy that we had. So we'll watch the game, and root against the Bears. Well, most of us will. The oldest and newest Little Jogger, despite the very real possibility that she'll be cut out of my will, has decided that she is a Bears fan. How sharper than a serpent's tooth, to have a child that roots for the Bears!

I haven't posted much more than my mileage lately, because I've been fairly busy. As predicted, this is turning out to be a busy semester. Perhaps things will slow down a little, now. We had five candidates in during the first two weeks of class, but that's done for the time being. If we can hire three of them (and there were four that were perfectly acceptable) then we can be done with the hiring process for the year. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SURE THE NEWEST AND OLDEST LITTLE JOGGER WILL BE RELIEVED TO PART WITH HER SHARE OF YOUR BILLS!