Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day 291 -- Somewhere in Kansas

I'm away from my home computer right now, so no picture, and I'm not even really sure where I am. Three miles or so west of Silver Lake, I guess. I didn't run yesterday, and in fact, I didn't even cross train, which is what I'm supposed to do on Monday. I've been tired lately, so I just took the day off. Then today I ran a light three miles.

It has been a hell of a long day, and not over, yet. I had to be in at 7:30 to give a Calc exam to a student who couldn't make it to the evening exam. I got stuff organized in the morning, then had class at 10 and 11. Those were Calc classes, so we basically just reviewed for the exam. An hour for lunch, then my three hour leadership class. A meeting at 4, and then the exam started at 5. It's now 6:10, and only a handful of students have left. In fact, they are still trickling in. I have an open exam period, so they can arrive when they are free and stay as long as they need, within reason. So I'll be here for at least another hour or two.

Fortunately, I'm giving the exam in a computer-equipped room. I could be grading right now, but I'm not. There will be enough of that to do tomorrow.

0 comments: