Friday, February 23, 2007

Day 298 was yesterday


Yesterday was such a spectacularly busy day that I didn't even have time to blog. Oh, I guess I had time, after we finally got the Little Joggers into bed at 8:00, but at that point I didn't have the energy. I caught up on my e-mail, read a few of my favorite blogs, watched Grey's Anatomy, and went to bed.

This morning, I didn't run, because I knew that things were going to be chaotic here. The two girls each had science projects due, which they had to make finishing touches on, and the first Little Jogger had to go to school early for Swing Singers. So I stayed home to try to direct traffic. I paid for it during the day, because I didn't have my customary energy. I was pretty much in a fog all day.

But now it's the weekend. I won't try to do anything today. I've got some grading to do tomorrow, and I hope to run both Saturday and Sunday. We'll see. After a few days of mild weather, winter is promising to return with a vengeance today.

This photo, by the way, is of me at Tuttle Creek Lake with a physicist named Beth Gouvea. She is here (or was, in 1995) visiting her colleague Gary Wysin at K-State.

0 comments: