Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 492 -- Rowley Junction


Robert Klein Gallery has a nice photo of Highway 196, outside of Rowley Junction, Utah. The photo was taken by Jeff Brouws. I think it has a kind of a lonely grandeur. At least it did, before I entered the scene.

I went to the gym this morning, and did an easy four miles. I was kind of feeling my age, so I definitely didn't try to push the pace. But overall it was a good run.

Tomorrow, weather permitting, I'm going to load into the van with the Little Joggers and drive down to Grandma Jogger's house. We'll stay for two or three days. Mrs. Jogger is staying here, because she has to work at the Gallery on both Saturday and Sunday. I'm taking running clothes, in case the weather is good enough to run, but I'm not planning to take the laptop, so I might not blog for a couple of days. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

0 comments: