Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 497 -- Balloon


OK, I couldn't find any good local photos that I liked, so I just Googled "Utah," and found this pretty picture of a balloon over Mount Timpanogos, courtesy of National Geographic. Mount Timpanogos isn't too awfully far from here. It's in the Wasatch range, over by Provo, somewhat south and east of where I'm virtually running.

Day 497 was actually yesterday, but I never found time to blog. But then I slept in this morning, so I don't have to post two days in a row. I can just post Day 497, and you'll never know that it's a day late....

Tonight, the Packers are playing the Cowboys in a special Thursday night game. But, alas, the game is on the NFL network, which we don't get. I thought about going out to a bar, but the bars are going to be packed, because almost nobody gets the NFL network. It's not even an option with our cable package. So this will be the first game of the season that I don't see even a little bit of. It's a big game, too, since the Packers and the Cowboys have the best record in the NFC, so the winner will be on track to get the highest seed in the playoffs.

0 comments: