Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 740 -- More Eltopia


Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Having had no picture of your humble Jogger yesterday, I decided to go with two today. Both of these grain elevators are from barraclou.com. They have a whole page of grain elevators, feed mills, silos, and terminals. These two are both from Eltopia.

I slept in this morning, then got out and went for a run. It was nice to see the sun, although it was still cold. I didn't try to run real far, and I knew from the first step that it wasn't going to be real fast. But it was a good run.

I've been grading all day, and watching some football, although both games were pretty dull. We had a traditional Thanksgiving feast, with turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad, and, still to come, two kinds of pie. I was going to give myself permission to eat a little meat, but when we sat down to eat, it didn't even look good to me. So, I loaded up on the carbs. Don't worry, I still managed to overdo it, even without the turkey.

0 comments: