Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Days 737 and 738 -- Pasco


I'm a few miles past Pasco, which abuts Kennewick. However, there's not much out here, and this was too nice a pic to pass up.

It's been a little while since I managed to post anything. Long enough for my mother to send me an e-mail politely asking what's up.

I didn't run at all on the weekend. I managed to sleep in a little, do a lot of grading, and go to the littlest Little Jogger's choir concert on Sunday afternoon.

On Monday, I popped out of bed, ready to put in a nice long run. I headed out the door, and found....snow. We've had some snow showers for a couple of weeks now, but never enough to stick. Finally, on Sunday night/Monday morning, we got a good half inch on the ground. Which meant that I didn't want to run outside, because I don't want to slip and break my clavicle. So I went off to the gym, and did a solid seven miles on the track.

This morning, I again went to the gym. There are still icy patches on the ground, and it is kind of cold. I got in four quick miles, although I kind of lost count, so I may have been short a lap.

It's a short week, of course, but busy. I told Mom that I'm trying to get a week's worth of work done in three days, while my students are trying to stretch a two-day vacation to a week. Not a good recipe.

0 comments: