Saturday, May 06, 2006

And on the sixth day....

At the beginning of the week, I was really ambitious. I thought I would try to run six days in a row. Or maybe seven. And hey, if I ran Saturday and Sunday of this week, I could run five days next week, for twelve days in a row. Heck, I wouldn't really have to take a day off until Wednesday the 17th, when I have an early final. Actually, if I got up early that day, I could run a quick 5K, and maybe I could run a whole month!

Well, HA!

I took today off. Not that it hasn't been a good week. Twenty seven miles, and closing in on Pittsburgh fast.

1 comments:

Addy N. said...

Jogger:
Great work on your running week! I think you deserve a day (or two) off! I am getting back into my walking routine and am starting with a minimum of 10 miles per week. I walked MWF this week and thought I would also walk today or tomorrow. Since I am still not back to getting up early (too many trips to the Pacific time zone) I'm thinking I might stick to three days for a couple of weeks, then add a 4th day. We'll see!

Keep up the great work!