Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 82 -- Carnegie Museum


Acting on a tip from Cousing Jogger, I decided to visit the Carnegie Museum. Great idea. How many times have you stood on a diplodocus's back? This particular image I found on Wikipedia, where it is under the entry for Sauropods.

Since Blogger is now uploading images, I thought I'd also throw in this one of Thackery Hall that I couldn't post yesterday.

I made 5.3 miles today, and I'm so close to Heinz Field I can smell the sweat. Tomorrow, I'll be there, and then off to Ohio!

2 comments:

Addy N. said...

Hi Jogger:
I hope you can make a little detour to Miami University when you get to the western side of Ohio! I-70 at the Ohio/Indiana state line isn't very exciting.

Congratulations on (almost) crossing Pennsylvania!

USJogger said...

Actually, I'm not planning to run down that way. At this point, I'm thinking that I'm going to pop up into Michigan and visit Ann Arbor, my old stomping grounds. It's a little out of the way, but what the hell!