Sunday, May 21, 2006

Day 88 -- Darlington


I've really been pushing myself, lately. The last six times I've gone out, I've gone at least six miles. I need to back off a bit, because I'm really starting to feel it. It's hard to go back down, though. If I "only" go five miles tomorrow, I'll feel like I am not keeping up with my pace.

This photo, of a sheep near Darlington, Pennsylvania, is, as you can see, copyrighted by Patty Brdar Photo. I have used it without permission. (In case you are wondering, the original photo does not have my legs in it.) I have used nearly all of the photos in this blog without permission, and I can't believe that it would count under "fair use" under copyright law. So I believe that someone could sue me. However, I've tried to be careful to provide links to the originals, so hopefully people will be forgiving. It also probably doesn't hurt that I'm a teeny, tiny little web site that only a handful of people have ever heard of.

1 comments:

Dena Marie said...

Hey, Mr. Jogger.

I know exactly what you're saying in this entry!! I push myself, don't want to relax my standards back to a manageable level, end up wearing myself out or hurting myself, and then am out of commission for a while. It's really stupid! I need to learn better! :-)

--DM