Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Day 238 -- Chariton, Iowa


This is "Old Betsy" in the Chariton Homecoming parade, from the Chariton web site. I know that this is dangerously close to my photo from just up the road in Melcher-Dallas. What can I say? I'm in horse country. When I get out to Wyoming, I'll probably have nothing but horses, every day.

I ran 7.4 miles, which is quite a long workout for me in the middle of the week. But of course, I didn't get to run long this last weekend, so I just let myself go. I was indoors, so it was 56 laps in lane three of our 200 meter oval. BORing! And I got a blister. I never get blisters, except when I have new shoes. These aren't new shoes, but something went wrong. So now I'll have to treat it tomorrow, so it doesn't get worse.

Nonetheless, I felt good about my run.

0 comments: