Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day 247 -- Slip Bluff Lake


Not a lot of information on Slip Bluff Lake in Decatur County. It's an artificial lake, with boat access and camping available. I note that it had some sedimentation problems, but that the EPA has reduced sedimentation by 85%. Way to go, EPA!

I ran 11 miles today. It was tough, but I made it. A marathon is more than double that, and it feels like it's a long, long way off. But I'm just going to keep on plugging, and I'll be ready when I need to be. Now I'll take tomorrow off, because I have an early exam.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog gives me much pleasure and I am delighted with your progress. It seems to me that you are using the same picture of yourself as you did in the beginning. Couldn't we have a picture of the new, slimmer you to start off the new year? I am sure that there is a lot of difference.