Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 337 -- North Platte


This photo of the Lincoln County Courthouse in North Platte, Nebraska, comes from the virtual tourist page by Stephen and Karen Conn. I'm pretty sure that I've visited Stephen and Karen's page before, but I'll be damned if I can find it now. I've gone all the way back to October, so either it was over six months ago, or I just missed it, or I'm going nuts and I've never been here before.

I ran 5 miles today, faster than Tuesday, but somewhat slower than yesterday. It was a nice morning for a run.

I'm now going to be incommunicado for a couple of days. I'm taking off tomorrow for a state level professional meeting, and I won't be back until late Saturday. Rest assured that I'm taking my running clothes, and I'll get out on the roads of Eau Claire on Saturday morning.

0 comments: