Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Day 500!


Mike Hudson, at seriocomic.com, uploaded this cool 500 graphic. If you can't see the 500, try taking a step back from your computer screen. (If you can't see the Jogger, try taking a step forward.) I don't really get what "seriocomic" means, but he's got lots of cool images. Check him out.

Day 500 was actually yesterday, but I didn't get on-line at all yesterday. I seem to have caught a little of the bug that the Little Joggers had. I came home at 3:00 with a headache that would fell a rhino, and a stomach that wasn't quite sure what it was going to do. I dropped into bed and basically stayed there all night. Today I am much better. My stomach is even almost back to normal.

I did skip my run this morning, scuttling my goal of running every morning this week. But I consider deathly illness a legitimate excuse. If I feel OK, I'll run tomorrow morning.

0 comments: