Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 512 -- At Long Last, Nevada


Five whole days off from running. That's my longest break in the last two years! We're back in my hometown, so I went to the gym this morning and ran for almost an hour. It felt really, really good.

I've also, as you can see, crossed over the border into Nevada. This isn't the right Welcome to Nevada sign. The one on Interstate 80, where I am now, probably looks exactly the same, but the terrain is different. I'm more up in the mountains than this photo suggests.

Illness continues to haunt the Jogger household. Mrs. Jogger has a bad sore throat, and, on top of that, got sick to her stomach on Wednesday night. The medium Little Jogger continues to wake up at night with a stuffy nose. The first Little Jogger also has a sore throat, although that seems to be on the mend. I have a stuffy nose, myself, but I'm not complaining, because I'm not as bad off as some.

0 comments: