Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Days 503, 504, and 505


I have never before posted three days worth of mileage at once. I've been busy.

How busy? Let me walk you through the last four days. Saturday morning, I slept in just a little, then got up and started grading. Mid-morning, I went to the office to write the Calculus exam and work on my notes for the History class on Monday. Early afternoon, more grading. Most of the second half of the afternoon was taken up with one of the first Little Jogger's Girl Scout activities, which was fun, but too long. I spent Saturday evening proof-reading the exam and working out the answers.

Sunday, I got up and graded until time to get ready for church. After church, more grading, while watching the Packers game. By 4:00, I was going nutso, so I went to the gym for a six mile run. That got me to supper time. After supper, more grading.

Monday morning, I got up and did another four miles at the gym. I went to the office and spent most of the morning helping panicked Calc students. Class at 11, then lunch, then class from 1 - 3. A slight break at 3 (update the exam and run off copies) and a meeting at 4. After supper, I gave the calculus exam. It didn't go on quite as long as the last one, so I got home by 9:30, and dropped into bed.

This morning, another four miles, then off to school to give make-up exams to the Calc students who couldn't make it last night, while beginning to grade the exams I had. Class from 1-3, another short break, and another meeting. I've spent the early part of this evening grading.

So, sorry I didn't get anything posted.

This motorcycle is soaring over The Knolls. You can buy a copy (presumably without the Jogger) at DirtBikePosters.com.

0 comments: