Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 511 -- Wendover, Utah


This should be my last stop in Utah, so my last chance to visit Lynn's Utah, City-by-City page. This is the Wendover City Building, which also seems to house some of the Toelle County government. The County Seat of Toelle County is Toelle, which is clear across the county (and it's a huge one.) So they apparently have some government functions at this end of the county.

Contrary to my plan to run twice yesterday, I didn't even run once. The medium Little Jogger was up in the night, so I turned off my alarm and slept in. Then Mrs. Jogger and I went out for lunch, to celebrate our last day of freedom. But, I did manage to run five miles at noon today.

Today is the first day of vacation for the kids, and they are already fighting. Not that they don't fight during the school week, either. Anyway, I still have grading to do, so I'm not on vacation, yet.

0 comments: