Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 593 -- Sacramento


Of course you remember Frank. Frank has visited all 50 state capitols, and I try to pose with him whenever I get near one. At least, I think that Frank has visited all 50 state capitols. I just suggested to the first Little Jogger that he has never heard of Photoshop, and she asked, "How do you know it isn't Photoshop?" If it is, Frank, you are better at it than I am.

I ran neither Friday nor Saturday this week. Friday was rainy and I was lazy. Then we drove with friends clear down to Cedar Rapids to see John Gorka in concert at the CSPS Center. It was a great concert, but we didn't get back until after midnight. So no run on Saturday.

So, for today's long run, I was in pretty good shape. And it was a shorter long run, too, at only 13 miles. Four weeks before the half marathon in Green Bay, and I can run 13 miles. I think I'll be ready.

0 comments: