Sunday, October 04, 2009

Day 967 -- Is this a great country, or what?


Well, my birthday is tomorrow, but Monday nights are usually pretty manic around the Jogger household. So we decided to celebrate tonight. Mrs. Jogger made another great cake. Here, let's get the close up.


I know, it's not as fancy as some of the stuff that she has done, but it's still a really cool idea. We've already eaten the entire east coast. We've got the whole midwest, the Rocky Mountains, and the west coast yet to go.

I just ran 3 miles this morning, and that was hard enough. The tough thing is that I know what the problem is. It's not that I'm exercising too hard. It's that I'm not getting enough sleep. So, to bed.

1 comments:

Heishikaze said...

Okay, I know this is random, but...
Happy [early] birthday :) I hope you had a nice celebration, and hope that tomorrow will be better!