Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 985 -- Tintah (Maybe)


Tintah is south of Nashua, so I'm somewhat past it. I don't think this photo is from Tintah, though. The students are from Campbell-Tintah School, St. Mary's, and/or Breckinridge Elementary. But the event is at Chahinkapa Park, which, as far as I can tell, is way up in Wahpeton, ND. In any case, it looks like a fun event, except for the sweaty Jogger running through. The photo is from the web page for Wilkin County, MN, which is where one would find Tintah.

Another quick three this morning. I don't have time for a long run on Tuesdays or Thursdays. We'll see if I can get in a longer run tomorrow. I don't have any particular reason to get in early tomorrow, so perhaps I'll just sleep in a little. I admit that I'm tired to the bone.

Right now, I'm still at work, waiting for the last two students to finish the stats exam. It seems to have gone OK. Nobody's head exploded. I hate it when that happens. It's an awful mess. I'll have that to grade this weekend, and a really messy Calc worksheet. I failed to work the problems out in advance, so a couple of them are horribly nasty. No one to blame but myself.

0 comments: