Saturday, January 09, 2010

Day 1037 -- Canton


Debora Dower's Flikr stream actually has three photos from Canton, MN. The others might be a bit easier to stick myself into, but this was the first one that came up in my Google search.

I took yesterday off. This morning, I woke up early. Real early. I was up about 3:30, with a weird headache. It happened that I had to get up in another hour or so, to deliver the first Little Jogger to school for a First Robotics trip. So I stayed up, delivered the girl, then went to the fitness center for sixty minutes on the dreadmill. Then I came home, ate breakfast, and had a nap. Not my typical routine. Right now, I'm feeling pretty good. We'll see how early I konk out this evening. There's football to watch. Only 11 more games in the season, and I don't want to miss any more than I have to.

0 comments: