Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day 40 -- Long Day

I ran six miles today. I wasn't sure that I wanted to take the time, but I felt sooooo good (and soooo guilty for having skipped yesterday) that I went ahead and did it. Good day.

The rest of the day, I just kept on running. I had to be in at 8:00 to give the Modern Algebra exam to a student who couldn't make it to the exam yesterday. (I have extended time, but of course not everyone can make it when I schedule the exam.) Then at 9:00, Mrs. Jogger and I met the family therapist. This is going well, but it's frustrating, because we are both results-driven, and family therapy doesn't work that way. You can't just push a few buttons, reformat the hard drive and bingo, Happy Family. Then back to campus at 10:00 to give the exam to another student. Class from 12:30 to 3:30. It went well, but attendance was low, since Spring Break is in two days, and for a lot of students, a nine day break just isn't enough, so they have to stretch it to an eleven day break. Picked up the oldest Little Jogger from play auditions at 4:00, and now I have a short break before Mrs. Jogger and I go out to see Richard III at the University. We got a sitter on a week night! Great celebration all around.

0 comments: