Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's Official -- Almost

Dear Hiram,

I am pleased to inform you that, after review of the record of your professional performance and the evaluations of that performance made at the several levels of review, I am recommending to the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System that you be appointed, with tenure, effective August 23, 2006.

Please accept my congratulations and my appreciationi for the record of past acheivement and future promise reflected by this tenure consideration.

Sincerely,

Ralph W. Chancellor

Mrs. Jogger and I are taking this as the official word. I guess it still could be denied by the Regents. I don't know when they will consider it or what sort of notification I'll get when they do. But we aren't going to wait. Once it's past the Chancellor, we are celebrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! I knew you could do it, but it is nice to be confirmed in a positive and concrete way. We will celebrate here as well.

Anonymous said...

Way to go nephew I knew you had it in you.
Uncle Butch