Thursday, March 16, 2006

Indecision

I didn't get out this morning. It's not so much that I decided not to exercise, but that I never decided to exercise. I woke up thinking I'd take the day off, but it seemed pretty nice out, so I wavered. Then the kids started to get up, and I didn't want to run out and leave them to wake up the other adults. So, I didn't go. Perhaps tomorrow, if the weather is OK.

Mrs. Jogger and I did go for a long walk, but we stopped at the bakery, so that was pretty much a wash as far as calorie balance. Grandma Jogger lives in the same town where I went to high school and college. Mrs. Jogger and I went down to campus and looked around. We've been gone long enough (20 years this spring, for me) that it's almost a surprise to see something that hasn't changed. We did run into one of our old professors (she was a young professor back then) and had a nice long chat, which was good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have a dutch letter?

USJogger said...

She had coconut truffles, and I had a peanut butter truffle. We also bought a loaf of Dutch Apple bread to share with the Jogger family.