Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day 45 -- A Good Bookstore


Still bumming around the Harrisburg area. I was just Googling for more images, and I ran across Midtown Scholar bookstore. What I love about this photo is that, before I so rudely entered the picture, it was just a photo of bookshelves. Now that's a bookstore: the first thing that they show you on their web page isn't the cover of the latest Grisham novel. It isn't a photo of the strip mall where they live. It isn't their new coffee bar. It's books.

I ran five miles today in the cold. I'm happy that I can make it in below freezing weather, but I don't think I'll make it a habit. I'm sure that I wouldn't have done it this week if it weren't for this blog. If I hadn't publicly committed to running 100 miles in March, I'd be sitting at home in the morning, griping about the cold and having an extra hot chocolate.

0 comments: