Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 196 -- Knoxville


Sometimes, when I'm trying to find a local photo to use for my day's journey, I have a tough time. I might not find anything that I really like, or I might have trouble making up my mind. However, when I saw this giant frog at the Galesburg East campground, I knew I had a winner. I don't think that I'm quite to Knoxville, yet, so tomorrow might be another Knoxville area photo. But I doubt it will compete with this one.

I wimped out today. It was snowing when I woke up, so I went to the gym to run. I want to start running more in colder weather. On the weekends, it's going to be run outside or not at all. But this morning I just couldn't face the snow.

1 comments:

Dena Marie said...

I absolutely HATE running in cold weather! So I hit the treadmill as well. It's boring, but it works.

I hope you're doing well. :-)

--DM