Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 203 -- Warren County Public Library


I know, I've visited libraries before, but I like libraries. They are cool places. Just imagine if we didn't have a tradition of public libraries, and someone decided to start one. "Hey, I've got a great idea! We'll buy lots of books and movies and magazines and music and people from the area can just come and borrow them for a couple of weeks. And if they are late bringing them back, we'll charge them a dime!" People would laugh so hard milk would come out their nose. But we do have such a tradition, and even really small towns have libraries, and moderately sized towns like Monmouth (and like my home town) have really good ones. It's so cool.

I ran 4.7 miles this morning, in the cold October air. It was a good workout.

0 comments: