Saturday, October 14, 2006

Day 199 -- Knox College


This is as close as I'm going to get to Galesburg, so I thought I'd stop at Knox College. I had a phone interview with Knox College, once, but it didn't go well. As I recall, the guy asked me how I felt about technology in the classroom, and I waffled, not wanting to offend him. Eventually, I figured out whether he was pro- or anti-technology (I forget which it was) and I told him what he wanted to hear, but it was too late. Alas. It seems like a nice school. The current head of the math department was at Michigan at the same time I was in the previous century. I knew her slightly, but not enough to drop in while virtually running by.

I ran outside this morning, because the gym isn't open early on Saturday. It was 30 degrees, but at least the wind had died down. It was a good run.

0 comments: