Friday, October 13, 2006

Day 198 -- More Knoxville


As predicted, another day in Knoxville. Another day when I went to the gym. I meant to run outside, but I didn't. Anyway, I made four miles.

Today was our "Fall Break". There were no classes. So I went into school and worked all day, on grading and on other things. I got a lot done, but not enough. I'm still going to have to grade all weekend to get caught up.

Water Tower courtesy of Water Towers of the World. I don't know why this particular water tower was good enough to be posted, but it was.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. once you make it to Pratt, KS.. you can take a pic of yourself with our world known water towers !! Hot & Cold ! Yea !! Keep up the good work.. and FYI.. fall break.. means...break.... break.. even for you prof !!