Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 228 -- Oskaloosa


I'm a little past Oskaloosa, actually, somewhere out by Leighton, but I didn't want to leave the area without visiting William Penn University. This college I definitely knew was here. There was a big rivalry between Penn and my alma mater, since they are so close together. During the time I was there, the rivalry was dulled by the fact that we were so much better than they were in most sports, but not entirely gone. I don't know what the balance of power is now. In any case, this is me standing on the construction site of the new student activity center. Should I be wearing a hard hat?

I ran intervals today -- 200 m fast, 200 m slow, 200 m fast, etc. I think I'll probably take tomorrow off from running. Somehow, without really having planned it, I have run eight days in a row, ever since I got up from my deathbed last week.

0 comments: