Thursday, November 23, 2006

Day 229 -- Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the U.S. Happy Fourth Thursday in November to everyone else.

I slept in this morning. I wasn't planning to run at all. But by midmorning, I started to notice how nice it was out. Sunny and 44 degrees. By 11:00 I had the itch to run, and so I scratched it. I ran three miles. I didn't even time myself, but I guarantee you that it wasn't very fast. But it was nice to get out and get some exercise.

Grandma Jogger and her housemate arrived for a visit around noon. We had a relatively light lunch, and we'll be pigging out on turkey this evening. Then I'll feel guilty, and I'll have to run again tomorrow! If I run far enough tomorrow, I can get to Pella before they get home. Then I suppose that I could rake leaves or something to surprise them.

0 comments: