Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Death Flu Update: It must have been something we ate

On Sunday, we went over to a friend's house to watch the Packers/Vikings game. They served a very nice meal, and we grazed all afternoon. By Tuesday, 10 of the 12 people at the party were sick to their stomachs. The only two who escaped were the baby, who didn't eat any solid food, and the oldest and youngest Little Jogger. I don't know if she skipped something the rest of us ate, or if she just has guts of steel. She did like on Ukranian food for the first ten years of her life.

Anyway, it's mostly out of our systems, now. I feel bad for my friend, who feels terrible about the whole thing. I would tease him about it being just what you'd expect from a Vikings fan, but I don't think that he's in a mood to get teased.

Tomorrow, I'll be back to running, but I think that I'll start out slow and work my way up. Two miles tomorrow. That's my goal.

0 comments: