Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Martian Death Flu

The Jogger family is deep in the grip of the Martian Death Flu. It started suddenly last night, when the first Little Jogger got Mrs. Jogger out of bed to help clean up a mess. But the time I got out of bed at about 2:00, the littlest Little Jogger and Mrs. J herself were both throwing up. I don't think the medium Little Jogger ever actually threw up, but he had an upset stomach and a headache, so he stayed home from school. I never threw up, either, so I bravely took myself to school first thing, and then thought better of it and slunk back home.

Only the oldest and newest Little Jogger seems to be unaffected by it. It must be that strong Ukrainian genetics.

Needless to say, I didn't run today, and don't plan to run tomorrow. If I am still alive on Thursday, I'll consider it.

1 comments:

Addy N. said...

Wow- that sounds terrible! Do you think it was food poisoning? It seems weird that you would all become sick at the same exact time like that!


Feel better soon!