Thursday, August 02, 2007

Day 415 -- Montezuma


Montezuma, Colorado, is a little south of the stretch of I-70 on which I'm currently running. And something tells me that Roger Wendell is not cross country skiing in this area this week. Nonetheless, a photo is a photo. Perhaps I should photoshop in a stocking cap for my head.

Today was one of those days when I could barely drag myself out of bed. I did it, and I'm glad that I did. I think it would have been a much rougher day if I hadn't run. But it was sure hard to get started. I even caught myself this evening being glad that I don't have to run tomorrow. That's not a very normal sentiment for me, these days. Most of the time, I'm looking forward to my next run. But tomorrow will be a good day to take off, before a lot of miles this weekend.

0 comments: