Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day 430 -- Still no pictures


OK, one picture. But I'm not in it, because my computer is still broken. The prognosis is that it can be fixed. The screen is broken, and they can be replaced. The next question is whether to do that or not. They are going to find out what it would cost, but the truth is that I have an older laptop that would probably do everything that I need it to do -- it's mostly reading blogs and playing games anyway -- so it may not be worth fixing the broken one. In any case, they promised me that they could hook it up to get my files off the hard drive on the broken computer. But until they do, no pictures.

Actually, this picture is kind of apt. It's from Ski Haus in Steamboat Springs, still not far behind me. And it is someone running (from their "Footwear") page. So it fits. But alas, no USJogger.

I did a tough 6 miles today. Tough because of the heat and humidity, which are really starting to drive me nuts. When will this end?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes- the weather sucks. It is supposed to be 100 here today with a heat index over 105! I hope it's better in your neck of the woods!