Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day 433 -- Yampa River State Park


I'm back! No, the laptop isn't fixed, but I dropped in to the shop yesterday and had them hook it up to an external monitor so I could grab some things off the hard drive. (I was also pleased to verify that it actually works fine, except for the broken screen.) Among the things I grabbed were the USJogger master photo, and the record of where exactly I am. After today's run, I am precisely 87.4 miles up Route 40 from Kremmling. Just a bit north of my current location is Yampa River State Park. As you can see, it's a lovely place.

Today was a good day for running. It has finally cooled a bit, and I felt pretty good after 13.5 miles. I think I could have run 20 today, if I had to. In any case, I'm feeling pretty good right now. Tired, but good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's good SEE you again! Good luck with the computer repairs.